WoW Twink Info | WoW | Overwatch | Hearthstone |
What's new

Welcome to Battleground Forums

Stab

Creator of Strife
Staff
Administrator
Grandfathered
Not fan of the name but the site looks good (on mobile too)! Is Conq still somewhat involved in this website?
The name will grow on you as you see the site expand, it's still very WIP and no he is not.

Stab

Creator of Strife
Staff
Administrator
Grandfathered
Finally!
So this site is expanded for all Blizzard games, is it still generally twinking forum tho?
Yes this will always be a twink community, but many of us play other Blizzard games and feel expanding will help grow our community again

Thread starter #30
OP
OP
Arkte

Arkte

Grand Exile
Staff
Administrator
@Arkte
Btw how’s your house and and financials? I know the flooding was a big problem for you a while back.

Also I ask in regards to the security of the forum.
Hey, Robo. Thanks for asking. My house is a lost cause, the damage done to the downstairs area is not something I cannot afford to repair. I live in the upstairs area of the house though, so I'm not too terribly concerned with it right now. Finances are looking better than ever now, been jumping around different management positions with various stores, finally just found one that treats me really well, and pays what I'm worth.

As for your question about the forum's security, with me on board being able to have free reign with penetration testing and other related methods of finding potential vulnerabilities, (without interference from someone who knows nothing of the sort), security will never be an issue here. We set up some great security modules and features before going live with the site, and some basic tests were ran with no findings. I will be doing a full force test within the next few weeks or so to really see how much the site can handle, I'm expecting the results to be very good.

Stab

Creator of Strife
Staff
Administrator
Grandfathered

Stab

Creator of Strife
Staff
Administrator
Grandfathered
Hmmm indeed. Not sure I like the geolocation profiling. Feels like an unnecessary invasion of privacy.
Yes someone else mentioned that as well. Being a worldwide community, I thought it be fun to see where others are from. I have now added to the flag code ability to display showing it in your privacy settings https://battlegroundforums.com/account/privacy

Stab

Creator of Strife
Staff
Administrator
Grandfathered
Majority of the quality members are over here now. We are moving forward to developing into a quality site for easily accessible twink information and rebuilding a quality community while they are continuing to create thread after thread (one way views at that as Conq banned any of us involved) of nonsense about lawyers, sueing and who can make the most alt accounts to get banned with on here. Based on our online numbers and theirs, Conq should just admit that many were not happy with the way things were run and pass it down to us or someone else that knows how to correctly run a website. Sorry, but regardless of the situation, not having a backup of an info site like xpoff since Oct is highly unacceptable. Anyway, enjoy your stay Bestworld and hope to see you become actively involved here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)